Digital X-ray Imaging
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Remedi specializes in radiation therapy based on its innovation of key X-ray components developed for both the medical and dental industries.
X-RAY KEY COMPONENTS
Remedi has developed and commercialized the world’s first thermionic miniature X-ray tube and module for imaging diagnosis.
Remedi’s dental X-ray diagnostic systems can be found in clinics and hospitals around the world.
High Quality Portable X-Ray Digital Camera
- One REMEX can easily serve 3-4 operatories, thus saving you money
- No special accommodations required
- X-ray goes to the patient’s location
- Conveniently transportable anywhere: office, surgery suites, humanitarian work
- Easily take an X-ray anytime during procedures
- No cumbersome stands or cables
- Cordless, rechargeable batteries. More than 250 exposures per charge.
- Lightweight, highly convenient. No motion artifacts; blue-free radiographs
X-Ray Digital Camera Specifications
- Lightweight, cordless, easily transportable
- No awkward arms to manipulate; no drift
- No need for special stands, cables, remotes
- Hundreds of diagnostic quality images from a single battery charge
- Works with sensors, film, phosphor plates
- 0.4mm focal spot produces sharp, high-resolution images
- Low patient dosage
- Internal shielding protects the operator
- Studies show yearly operator exposure is equivalent to or less than exposure from a typical wall-mounted X-ray
WHO WE ARE
Diamond Dental Supply is a national full-service dental dealer headquartered in Albuquerque, NM. We are focused on equipment and technology and have partnered with companies, manufacturers, educational partners, and dental laboratories that represent the highest levels of quality, innovation, and value.
6300 Riverside Plaza Lane NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120