FRI, MAR 12
Sun Prairie, WI
8 CE Credits
3D Imaging & Laser in Daily Practice And... Why CT & Laser is Essential to Dentistry Including Implants & Perio
In this course you will learn:
- How to use lasers to add additional procedures
- Why to use a pain laser
- How to utilize CBCT as a diagnostic tool for all comprehensive treatment plans
- How to understand differences between 2D and 3D treatment planning
- How to identify and use the radiographic landmarks for precise implant placement
- How to assess and apply the technology to determine the appropriate treatment planning required for implant success
- How to be successful in private practice and set yourself apart from corporate dental care.
Dr. Chris Stevens
A graduate of Marquette School of Dentistry, is an international speaker on the subjects of smile enhancement, principles of occlusion, full mouth restoration and diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular disorders. He has been an active lecturer for more than two decades and has spoken to thousands of care providers including dentists, physicians, chiropractors and physical therapists across the country and abroad. Since 1991, he has been instructing doctors and their staff on the use of computer enhanced electro-diagnostic equipment in dentistry. Widely accepted applications for these instruments have been found in diagnosis and treatment of TMD, 3-D mandibular repositioning, principles of occlusion and occlusal management processes. He co-founded the Multi-Disciplinary Pain Clinic at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently lectures throughout the U.S. and Europe while maintaining a teaching center, the Center for Advanced Studies of Functional and Restorative Esthetics and a general dental practice in Sun Prairie, WI.
Diamond Dental Supply donates 2% of qualified purchases to charitable causes. We will make a 1% contribution to any 501(c)(3) charity of the purchasing doctor’s choosing in the doctor’s name, and then match the contribution with an additional 1% to Diamond Dental Supply’s donor-advised endowment fund.
WHO WE ARE
Diamond Dental Supply is a national full-service dental dealer headquartered in Albuquerque, NM. We are focused on equipment and technology and have partnered with companies, manufacturers, educational partners, and dental laboratories that represent the highest levels of quality, innovation, and value.
6300 Riverside Plaza Lane NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120