SAT, FEB 20
8 CE Credits
3D Imaging & Laser in Daily Practice And... Why CT & Laser is Essential to Dentistry Including Implants & Perio
In this course you will learn:
- How to use lasers to add additional procedures
- Why to use a pain laser
- How to utilize CBCT as a diagnostic tool for all comprehensive treatment plans
- How to understand differences between 2D and 3D treatment planning
- How to identify and use the radiographic landmarks for precise implant placement
- How to assess and apply the technology to determine the appropriate treatment planning required for implant success
- How to be successful in private practice and set yourself apart from corporate dental care.
Dr. Jon Julian
Jon Julian, a graduate of University of Missouri at Kansas City Dental School, lectures globally on CBCT technology, digital work flows, and dental implants. He is a visionary in the implementation of technology into the general dentistry practice, such as digital scanning, cone beam, and platelet-rich fibrin procedures. Dr. Julian maintains an active membership in the American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association, Academy of Laser Dentistry, International College of Oral Implantologists, and Doctors for Oral Conscious Sedation. Dr. Julian was the original implant instructor and charter member of the Dr. Dick Barnes Group. He currently lectures extensively throughout the United States, Europe, and India on the latest digital workflows and technology, in restorative implant dentistry.
Diamond Dental Supply donates 2% of qualified purchases to charitable causes. We will make a 1% contribution to any 501(c)(3) charity of the purchasing doctor’s choosing in the doctor’s name, and then match the contribution with an additional 1% to Diamond Dental Supply’s donor-advised endowment fund.
WHO WE ARE
Diamond Dental Supply is a national full-service dental dealer headquartered in Albuquerque, NM. We are focused on equipment and technology and have partnered with companies, manufacturers, educational partners, and dental laboratories that represent the highest levels of quality, innovation, and value.
6300 Riverside Plaza Lane NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120