MedX PBM Cold Laser Therapy
- Minimize likelihood of dry socket.
- Decrease postoperative pain.
- Pediatric anesthetic.
- Post-operative muscle & joint relaxation and pain reduction.
- Enhance osseointegration and bone regeneration.
- Reduce dentin hypersensitivity.
- Soft tissue lesions: Accelerate healing, decrease swelling and pain, and reduce risk of reoccurrence.
- Reduce pain and discomfort following SRP.
- Decrease swelling & inflammation, minimize pain, and accelerate healing following implant placement.
- Differential diagnosis of hyperemic pulp.
- Decrease facial pain and induce muscle relaxation resulting from TMD or neural trauma.
- Accelerate orthodontic teeth mobility.
HEALING POWER OF LIGHT
The MedX Photo Bio Modulation devices (PBM) use low level laser and light therapy clusters to provide a full spectrum of intraoral and extraoral applications.
Low level light therapy is a proven, drug-free solution to reduce or eliminate pain and accelerate soft and hard tissue repair with treatment times as fast as 1-2 minutes.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate pain.
- Accelerate soft and hard tissue repair.
- Decrease inflammation, swelling, and bruising.
- Increase blood flow.
- Stimulate fibroblasts, osteoblasts, and odontoblasts.
- Relax muscles.
Thirty five years of clinical research globally have resulted in over 325 peer-reviewed studies reporting positive effects of laser therapy in more than 90% of the trials.
ADA procedure codes exist for pulp vitality tests, dentin desensitization, treatment of ulcers, treatment of dry socket, palliative treatment, and more. The ability to submit for insurance reimbursement ensures a clear and significant return on investment.
WHO WE ARE
Diamond Dental Supply is a national full-service dental dealer headquartered in Albuquerque, NM. We are focused on equipment and technology and have partnered with companies, manufacturers, educational partners, and dental laboratories that represent the highest levels of quality, innovation, and value.
6300 Riverside Plaza Lane NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120